1. Lengthy series of emails as we establish with someone planning a visit what we can and can't provide for them.
1.5. They engage emotional blackmail to try and get what they want.
2. We reach an understanding. In which we carefully aren't going outside of the bounds of what we offered to begin with.
3. They are happy, but tell us to contact someone else, now organising the visit.
3.5. We wonder why we have to contact them, not them us, but, OK.
4. We contact them, nervously including the line "Hopefully you are up to speed on the discussions with your colleague."
5. An entirety different person contacts us, to say they're running the visit.
6. They ask for THE EXACT SAME THINGS we refused to do for the first person.
Webcomic and occasional blog about the heritage sector.
Follow The Attendant:
All text and images are produced by and copyright of the artist, holder of the domain name of attendantsview.com