- Since the end of January ish we prominently listed our Easter opening hours on our website, and mentioned this on social media.
- In the building we has posters with the Easter opening hours.
- In website blogs and updates we occasionally called back to the Easter opening hours.
- In the run up to Easter we posted regular reminders, and links to the website Easter opening hours, on social media.
- In the week before Easter our email newsletter listed our Easter opening hours.
Someone has blamed us of “only announcing you were closed on social media when it was pretty much your opening time".
On the one hand, do you not check opening hours before driving for miles at Easter?
On the other, have we fallen down here?